Saturday, February 12, 2011

Tales of a poor college student

I am still unemployed. I have a promising lead at a Dominos (so glamorous) but due to my apparent lack of employ-ability I'm not counting any eggs just yet. I've been trying to focus on school but the fact of the matter is when you have extra time it means you feel even less pressed to accomplish things. Like for instance, you'd think I would clean my room with my spare time, or exercise perhaps. No. I have been watching tv. Mostly reruns. Pathetic.

I'm in Manufacturing Information Systems and right now we are just learning about making html websites. I'm wondering if this will make me able to do anything nifty with this ol' blog here. Probably not but I can dream. And poke around. I have the free time.

At this point if anyone was following along here... I've officially bored them to death. Sorry guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment