Sunday, July 10, 2011

V is for Victory

I love the GAP. More than I should probably. But lately our relationship has been strained. I thought they were stiffing me on a couple of things I ordered online. Today they called to make amends. Apparently they don't use standard usps so the fact that I had my mail forwarded did not in fact mean they would ship me my orders. One had been returned. Well at least I know where my dang work pants have been all this time! My pants and a dress will be rerouted as soon as possible. Thank heavens! My work wardrobe needs those pants very much. Thanks GAP!

In other news I have joined Google+ and I like it. It's a less kitschy version of Facebook really. And of course it has Google's sensibility built right in. Man I love all things Google. If you read this and need someone to let you in I have a few invites left so just shoot me your address. :)

That's about all I have to report at this point. I did nothing exciting with my weekend. One day I won't be as broke and I'll have better stories. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment