Friday, June 25, 2010

It's Friday! Oh wait, I work all weekend so it doesn't matter...

We spent our whole day doing standards certification. It wasn't as fun as it sounds. The good news is we are starting real work tomorrow. Anjelica and I start in the lab and Nick's in the bulk plant. Early next week we'll switch and then at the end of the week we'll hopefully be out on jobs!

In other news, I got my oil changed. Sorry I was so late doing it, Dad. My bad.

Oh we also met one of the new engineers today. Her name is Chetsi (sounds like Chelsea but with a t instead of an l). She lives upstairs from us and she's nice. She helped us find Chick-fil-A for lunch so we like her. :)

Tonight I think our plan is to go hang out with the other engineers for Chris's (cement engineer) birthday. I'll let you know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment