Sunday, June 13, 2010

A visual treat!

I keep talking about people I'm meeting and hanging out with and I figured I should probably show off these new fun friends of mine. Here's a small sampling of my new friend pool. There will probably be more of these types of entries in the near future. Enjoy!
Shawna and Maria at Buffalo Wild Wings for the World Cup.
Donny (Rap Master D) sitting through the World Cup. Good sport only complained a few times about how hockey was better.
Anjelica, my future roommate getting mic'd up for one of our gravel pack job simulations. Girl is photogenic!
The amazing Jennifer who is impressed with my dollar folding skillz. I think this girl and I were always meant to know each other.
And finally Rifaah who is hilarious and crazy. He teaches me new things every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment